The parabolan side effects is immunologically active protein fraction separated from human plasma or serum of donors screened for the absence of antibodies to human immunodeficiency virus , hepatitis C virus and the surface antigen of hepatitis B virus is an active ingredient of the parabolan side effects the parabolan side effects , containing incomplete. It is used to prevent isoimmunization in Rh-negative woman’s body exposed to Rh-positive blood as a result of fetal blood flow in the mother’s blood stream at the birth of a Rhesus positive baby, abortion (both spontaneous and artificial), in the case of amniocentesis or receiving abdominal injury during pregnancy.
With the introduction of human parabolan side effects ) within 72 hours after birth, fully nurtured Rh-positive baby Rh-negative mother, Rh isoimmunization rate is reduced.
The maximum concentration of antibody in the blood after 24 hours. The half-life of antibodies from the body is 4-5 weeks.
Indications for use :
Provided: pregnancy and the birth of a Rhesus positive baby, artificial and spontaneous abortion, ectopic pregnancy, when interrupted, with the threat of termination of pregnancy at any stage, after amniocentesis and other procedures related to the risk of getting a blood fetus in the mother’s bloodstream, as well as in the preparation of abdominal injury.
Introduction parabolan side effects is contraindicated Rh-positive childbirth; Rh-negative childbirth, sensitized to the antigen of Rh o (the D), in the serum which found Rh antibodies.
In no case do not enter the parabolan side effects newborns.
Dosage and administration :
Prior to parabolan side effects administration ampoule is kept for 2 hours at room temperature (+ 20 ± 2) ° C. To avoid the formation of foam formulation in a syringe needle with a wide clearance. The preparation of opening the bottle must not be stored. . You can not be administered intravenously
antirezus Rh parabolan side effects man o (the D) is administered one dose (1500 ME), sometimes two doses (3000 ME), intramuscularly once: postpartum women – within 72 hours after birth, when abortion – immediately after the operation is completed. You must meet the following criteria:
1. The mother must be Rh-negative and should not already be sensitized to the factor of Rh o (the D).
2. Her child must be Rh positive.
If the parabolan side effects is administered before delivery, it is essential that the mother received another dose of the parabolan side effects after the birth of a Rhesus positive baby within 72 hours after birth. If it is determined that the Rh negative father administered the parabolan side effects is not necessary. Pregnancy and other conditions associated with pregnancy and childbirth .
- For the prevention of postpartum enter one dose (1500 ME) preparation GiperROU C / D, preferably within 72 hours after birth. The need for a given dose in the case of passing the full term of pregnancy can be different depending on the volume of fetal blood trapped in maternal circulation. One dose (1500 ME) contains a sufficient amount of antibody to prevent sensitization to the Rhesus factor, if the amount of fetal erythrocytes caught in maternal blood flow does not exceed 15 ml. In those cases when it is assumed from entering the bloodstream larger volume of fetal erythrocytes mother (over 30 ml of whole blood or in excess of 15 ml erythrocytes), carry count of fetal erythrocytes by using an approved laboratory techniques (for example, a modified method of acid washing-staining Klyayhaueru and Bethke ) to set the required dose of parabolan side effects. The calculated amount of fetal red blood cells caught in the mother’s bloodstream, divided into 15 ml and get the number of doses GiperROU C / D, which is necessary to enter. If you expect the presence of more than 15 ml of fetal red blood cells, or as a result of calculations obtained fraction dose, rounds the number of doses up to the next whole number upwards (for example, when receiving the result of 1,4 type 2 doses (3000 ME) product).
- For the prevention of prenatal enter one dose (1500 ME) for approximately 28 weeks of pregnancy. This was sure to introduce another dose (1500 ME), preferably within 72 hours after delivery if the baby would be born Rh positive.
- In the case of continuing pregnancy after an abortion threat at any stage of pregnancy is recommended that a single dose (1500 ME) product. If the mother is suspected entering the bloodstream over a 15 ml fetal erythrocytes, dose must change as described in item 1 above.
- After a miscarriage, abortion or ectopic pregnancy interruption of pregnancy over 13 weeks is recommended that a single dose (1500 ME) product. If suspected of getting into the mother’s bloodstream than 15 ml of fetal red blood cells, it is necessary to change the dose, as described in paragraph 1. If the pregnancy is interrupted for a period of less than 13 weeks, it is possible to use a single dose mini GiperROU C / D (about 250 ME).
- After either amniocentesis at 15-18 weeks of gestation, or during the third trimester of pregnancy, or in the preparation of injury in the abdominal cavity during the second and / or third trimester recommended to introduce one dose (1500 ME) formulation. If the suspected hit in more than 15 mL of red blood cells bloodstream mother, you need to change the dose, as described in paragraph 1. If the injury of the abdominal cavity, amniocentesis, or other adverse circumstance requires the introduction of the parabolan side effects in the period 13-18 weeks of pregnancy, you must enter another dose (1500 ME) in the period 26-28 weeks. To maintain protection throughout pregnancy should not be allowed concentration level of falling passively obtained antibodies of Rh o (the D) below the level required to prevent the immune response to Rh-positive red blood cells. The half-life of a human parabolan side effects antirezus of Rh o (the D) is 23-26 days. In any case, the dose should be administered within 72 hours after birth, if a child is Rhesus positive. If the birth occurs within 3 weeks after the last dose, postpartum dose may be canceled (except when hit more than 15 mL of red blood cells of the fetus in the mother’s blood stream).
Side effects :
hyperemia and raising the temperature to 37.5 ° C (during the first days after the administration), dyspeptic symptoms. In selected patients with altered reactivity (including failure by parabolan side effects A) may develop allergic reactions of various types, including anaphylactic shock, and therefore the patients received the parabolan side effects should be kept under observation for 30 minutes after parabolan side effects administration . In the room where the parabolan side effects is administered, there should be means of anti-shock therapy. With the development of anaphylactoid reactions used antihistamines, steroids and alpha-agonists.
Interaction with other parabolan side effectss :
Therapy parabolan side effects may be combined with other parabolan side effectss, particularly antibiotics.
Children born to women who received human parabolan side effects antirezus of Rh o (the D) before birth, at birth is possible to obtain a weakly positive results of tests for the presence of direct antiglobulin. The maternal serum can be detected antibodies of Rh o (the D), obtained passively by if tests screening for antibodies produced after prenatal or postnatal administration of human parabolan side effects of Rh o (the D).
Immunization of women with live vaccines should be conducted not earlier than 3 months after the administration of parabolan side effects antirezus.
not suitable for the use of parabolan side effectss in vials and syringes with a violation of the integrity or marking a change of physical properties (color change, turbidity of the solution, the presence of non-developing cereal), with an expired shelf life, if not properly stored.
Transportation is carried out by any kind of covered transport at temperature from + 2 ° C to + 8 ° C.
Product form :
. Injection syringes containing one dose (1500 ME) formulation
Preparation 1 packaged syringe containing a single dose, in a cardboard box with instructions for use.
In the dark place at a temperature between + 2 ° C to + 8 ° C, keep out of reach of children. Do not freeze.
Shelf life :
3 years. Do not use after expiry date.
Conditions of supply of pharmacies :
Prescription. Running low dose t3 clen cycle trying to lose bodyfat isn’t a real hot idea imo.